Troubleshooting Offline Switches
If your NOON switches appear as offline in the NOON App—cloud, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection has been lost.
Below are troubleshooting tips for if your Room Director or Extension Switch is offline.
Room Director Offline
If the NOON App is showing that your “Room is Offline”
- Verify that your Wi-Fi network and internet access is working.
- Use another device, like your phone or laptop, to ensure your home Wi-Fi network is available.
- Check your Wi-Fi router/modem and any range extenders to make sure they are turned on and operating normally.
- Power cycle your Wi-Fi router/modem and any range extenders by turning them off and then on again.
- If you continue to have issues, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network name or password has not changed.
- The Room Director stores the Wi-Fi network name and password you used to set up your NOON products. If your Wi-Fi network name or password has been changed, you will need to reset your Room Director and complete setup again.
- Check for sources of Wi-Fi interference.
- Check the status of the NOON service.
- From the NOON App, check the status of the NOON Service. In the unlikely case that the service is down, you won’t be able to access the NOON App home screen.
- Power cycle your Room Director.
- Remove the Room Director by pulling it from its base.
- On the back of the Room Director switch, slide the power switch to the Off position and then back to On.
- Re-insert the Room Director into its base and try again.
If the NOON Room Director is still not responding, you’ll need to reset and repair the NOON Room Director and connected Extension Switches.