Using Amazon Alexa with NOON
Connect your NOON products with Amazon Alexa and control your lights with your voice.
How to Set Up
Before linking to Amazon Alexa, you’ll need to have your NOON products already installed and set up.
Enabling Amazon Alexa in the NOON App
- Open the NOON App and tap in the upper left corner.
- Tap Works With > Amazon Alexa
- Tap Link Amazon Alexa
- In the Alexa app, enable the NOON Home skill.
- Enter your NOON account information to link Amazon Alexa to your NOON account.
- Tap Done
- Tap Discover Devices
- Tap Done
If you add, edit, or remove Scenes or NOON switches after you've already completed this setup you will need to rediscover your NOON products in the Amazon Alexa app. In this case, simply say "Alexa, discover my devices," or select Add Device in the Smart Home app.
See Amazon's Alexa support article, Connect Smart Home Devices to Alexa, for more information on connecting and managing devices.
How to Control your NOON Lighting System with Alexa
Now that Amazon Alexa is linked to your NOON Lighting System you can activate individual lights, Room Scenes, and Home Scenes, just speak to Alexa to control the lights.
Try these phrases:
- “Alexa, turn on ‘Relax’ lights in the Living Room.”
- “Alexa, turn on the lights in the Living Room.”
Doing more with Alexa Routines
With Alexa Routines, you can create actions called routines with NOON, Alexa, and 3rd party providers. For more on Alexa Routines, see here.