How to Change Your Light Bulb and Dimming Type in the NOON App
If NOON was not able to identify your light bulbs during setup, you can use the NOON App to manually change the light bulb and dimming type. If you are experiencing flickering or other dimming issues, the light bulb type may be incorrect.
To change light bulb and dimming type:
- Identify the type of light bulbs installed in your lighting fixture(s)
- Open the NOON App and tap in the upper left corner.
- Tap Rooms > Room Name.
- Tap the Switch Name where you want to change the light bulb type.
- Tap the current Dimming Type
- Select a new dimming type and tap Save.
Your NOON Extension Dimmer Switch will now dim the light using the new dimming type.
- Choosing the wrong bulb and dimming type may cause damage or flickering.
- Both dimmable and non-dimmable bulbs are supported, however, dimmable bulbs provide the most flexibility in creating layered lighting. Dimmable bulbs are highly recommended.
- If your light is controlled by a NOON Extension On/Off Switch, you will not be able to dim your light source.