How to Update Your Wi-Fi Information
If you change your router settings, Wi-Fi password, or install a new router and change the network name (SSID) and/or password you will need to update the Wi-Fi information on your NOON switches
To update Wi-Fi information on NOON switches:
- Open the NOON App and tap in the upper left corner.
- Tap Update Wi-Fi
- Select Wi-Fi network
- Enter Wi-Fi Password
- Choose the Room Director you want to update.
- Click and hold the Room Director button until the menu appears, then tap next.
- Tap Connect on the Room Director screen.
- Tap Done
- Verify your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network your switches will be connected to.
- Verify the (SSID) network and password are correct.
- Verify you are connecting to a 2.4Ghz network.
- Verify Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Check that your switch software is up to date.