Should the Savant Lighting TrueImage App display a screen such as the one above, please follow the steps below.
Step #1: Proximity Check
Step #2: Environment Check
- Savant Smart Lights operate on Bluetooth. Ensure your mobile device is within operating range of the Smart Light (about 50 ft.).
Step #3: Toggle Bluetooth On/Off, activate Bluetooth Sharing
- If the fixture the Savant Smart Light is plugged into is connected to a power outlet controlled by a light switch, ensure the bulb is receiving power.
- If using a Smart Light in a poseable lighting fixture, ensure the bulb isn't directly facing a wall or other such obstacle that could potentially impede Bluetooth communication.
Step #4: Force Close App
- This can be found in the settings menu of your mobile device. Sometimes this feature can be turned off during a software update or for other privacy reasons. Bluetooth must be enabled on your mobile device for the Savant Lighting TrueImage App to communicate with your lights.
Step #5: Reset Bulbs
- This will refresh the Savant Lighting App and makes sure your phone can find the Savant Smart Lights.
- For iOS devices: Double click your iPhone home button and all the apps in your background will show up. Swiping up will close the particular app. Swipe right or left to bring the Savant Lighting App to the foreground and swipe up to close it. Re-open the app and check to see if control over the light has been reestablished.
- Should all previous steps fail to resolve the issue, please try re-adding the Smart Light in question by Resetting and Re-adding it to your Savant Lighting TrueImage app.