How to restore a Home after changing the Wi-Fi router or password
Use the following steps to restore your existing system from the Cloud after changing your router/network. Before starting, factory reset the Savant Host by gently inserting a legal-sized paperclip into the pinhole (on the back of the Host) until the LED blinks red. Note: Host must be plugged in and receiving power for the reset to occur. See How do I reset Savant products? for further information regarding how to reset.
1. Tap the "+" sign at the top top right.
2. Tap Next
3. Tap Next
4. Ensure the Network SSID displayed is correct. Tap Yes to continue or No to change networks.
5. The app will display Connecting while the Host is connecting to the local Wi-Fi network. Once connected, tap Yes, Restore From Cloud to download the previous configuration. Tapping No, Start a New Setup will start the setup process from the beginning.
6. This step is important. Tapping Yes will allow you to set up the Host with new network credentials and will allow you to re-provision the Remote with the configuration. Tapping No will use the old Network credentials and will not automatically download the configuration information to the Remote, forcing a brand new setup.
7. The Host will download the configuration file from the Cloud. Poor network connectivity or wireless signal can affect this part. If it fails, please move the Host closer to the wireless access point and try again. Once complete, the app prompts to factory reset all Savant Devices.
8. Ensure each Remote Base is factory reset, and the LED is blinking yellow
9. Tap Scan
10. The Services will automatically re-populate on the Remote once it is provisioned to the new network.