To create a new profile, do the following:
- On the Home View of the Savant, tap the Menu icon () in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the Profiles icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Savant App displays panels showing the three types of profiles available: Guest, Household, or Admin. Swipe right to see the other panels.
- Tap Select on the panel of the type of profile you want to create.
- Tap the Email field and type the email address of the person for whom you are creating the profile.
- Tap Send Invite.
Savant sends an email invitation to the address you entered.
Creating a Password for the User Account
The user whose email address you entered receives an invitation to create a password for his or her new Savant account. The invitation looks like this.:
To accept the invitation, the user must click or tap the Create Password button. A Web form opens, asking the user to enter a password that is at least 8 characters long and that includes at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number.
The user must enter the same password in each of the password fields in the form to ensure it has been typed correctly.
To delete a user profile, do the following:
- On the home view of the Savant App, tap the Menu Icon () at the top of the screen.
- Tap the users icon in the upper left of the screen. The Savant App displays a picture of the current user.
- Scroll down the list of users, and tap the user icon () whose privileges you want to control. The savant app opens a screen with options for the user profile.
- Tap Delete User. A dialog box opens, asking you to confirm that you want to delete this user and all information.
- Tap Delete.
The Savant App deletes the user.