- As of 1.1, The Savant Remote now supports control of distributed audio from multiple Sonos Devices.
- Content can be played simultaneously in rooms that have Sonos.
- Volume can be individually controlled from within Savant.
- Sonos must be connected, working, and visible as a service in the Savant App.
- Sonos and Savant room names must match.
To use the new distributed audio feature:
1. Select Sonos from the Services screen of the Savant Remote.
2. Select the drop down arrow to the right of the Room Name at the top of the screen.
(In this example the drop down arrow next to Living Room.)
3. Select one or more rooms you would like to control, then press the ADD button at the bottom-right of the screen.
4. This final screen allows for both Volume Control of individual Sonos Devices and Power On/Off.