You can upload new photos for rooms, so that your Savant App uses pictures of your own home.
You can also choose different photos from a photo library included in your Savant App.
To change the picture of a room, do the following:
- On the Home View, tap the Menu icon ().
- Tap the Settings icon () in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Savant App shows a picture of a Savant Home. If you need to switch to a different Home, tap Switch Homes and select the Savant Home you want. Once you have connected, return to the Settings screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Room Settings.
- Scroll left and right to find the room whose picture you want to change. Tap Add Image.
The Savant App offers you three choices:
- Browse Default Photos
- Take Photo
- Choose Existing Photo
- Tap the choice you want.
- If you tap Browse Default Photos, your Savant App displays a scrolling list of photos. Tap the photo you want to use. Tap Save. The Savant App returns you to the Room Settings screen. If you have finished changing photos, tap Done.
- If you tap Take Photo, the Savant App access the camera in your smartphone or tablet. Take a photo of the room you want to represent. If you like the photo, tap Use Photo. If you would like to re-take the photo, tap Retake. When you use a photo that you have taken, the Savant App returns you to the Room Settings screen. If you have finished changing photos, tap Done.
- If you tap Choose Existing, the Savant App accesses the photo library in your smartphone or tablet. Browse your photos, and tap the one you want to use. Once you have selected a photo, the Savant App returns you to the Room Settings screen. If you have finished changing photos, tap Done.