To add a Sonos device after you have completed initial setup of your Savant Home, do the following:
- Unpack the Sonos device and plug it in. Follow the instructions provided by Sonos for adding the device to your Sonos account.
The Savant App automatically scans the Wi-Fi network for new Sonos devices. When it finds one, it displays a notification on the Home View.
- Tap the notification for the new Sonos devices. (Or tap the "+" on the Devices panel and swipe left until the Sonos panel is displayed and select Begin.)
- Tap Begin in the panel for the Sonos device you want to add.
- To determine which Sonos is associated with a particular panel, tap Locate on the bottom of the panel. A LED status light will blink on the Sonos device associated with that panel in the App.
- Tap the panel of the Sonos device you want to add and assign it to a room.
- If you assigned the Sonos device to a room when setting it up with your Sonos app and that room matches a room already set up in your Savant App, the Savant App automatically assigns the device to that room in the Savant App.
- Otherwise, select the room type to which you want to add the device.