- From the Devices Panel, tap the Savant Remote
- Select Settings on the Remote you wish to edit. If more than one Remote exists in the configuration, swipe to view other Remotes.
- Ensure the Remote tab is selected at the top left, tap Settings on the Remote's card.
- Within the Remote's Settings menu, there are several options that can be changed.
- Tapping Input Switcher will allow you to change the current input switching configuration for the room between one of the three initial setup configurations.
- NOTE: Changing the Input Switcher configuration will likely result in unmapped connections, requiring some or all source components to be re-configured.
- Tapping Volume Controller will allow you to change what component the Savant Remote will send volume commands for. This will generally be a choice between the TV and either an AV Receiver, Soundbar or Sound System.