- Ensure your Wi-Fi network is configured and enabled. The Savant App, Savant Host, and other Savant products require a password-protected 2.4 GHz network.
- If you have not set up a password for your network, please set one up now following the instructions for your Wi-Fi router or access point.
- Please be sure to remember this password or store it somewhere safe so you can use it in the future to add Savant devices to your network.
- For the best functionality with your Savant system, your security protocol should be set to WPA2 or WPA/WPA2 mixed and your encryption type should be AES.
- If there have been changes to your home network following initial setup of your Savant Remote and Host kit (new SSID, new password, etc.), you will need to change the settings saved on your Savant Host. Please refer to How to restore a Home after changing the Wi-Fi router or password for more information.
- If you need assistance with configuring or enabling any of the above settings or are having trouble with setting up your Wi-Fi network, we recommend contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP).