- Tap Create Account to create a new Savant account.
The Savant App displays a screen for entering your email address and a password for the account.
- Tap the email field and an onscreen keyboard appears. Type the email address you want to use for your Savant account.
- Tap the confirm email field and enter your email address again.
- Tap the password field and type a password that you would like to assign to your Savant account. The password must be at least 8 characters long and include one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. To view the password as you type it, tap the eye icon that appears in the password field once you type the first character of the password.
- Tap Next.
|Note:||When you tap Next, Savant sends an email verification message to the email address you entered on this screen. To verify your address, respond to the message. If your email address is not verified within 14 days, your Savant App will open a window reminding you to complete this step. If you do not confirm your email address within 14 days, you will not be able to continue accessing your Savant Host.|
- Tap the First Name field and type your first name.
- Tap the Last Name field and type your last name.
- Tap Create Account.
The Savant App connects to the Savant cloud and creates your account.