If you need to reset your Savant Smart Lights to their factory default state for any reason, there are two possible methods which can be followed:
- Resetting Smart Lights Through the Savant Lighting TrueImage App
- Within the Savant Lighting TrueImage app, tap Settings at the top left corner of the main All Rooms control page
- Choose Manage Lights from the list of menu options.
- Swipe left or right until the Smart Light you want to reset is highlighted in the center purple frame, and the physical light blinks the same color.
- Tap the trash icon at the top left corner of the selected Device card
- Tap Delete at the confirmation prompt to remove the light from your configuration and reset it.
- Resetting Smart Lights by Cycling Power
Once you have completed either one of the above processes, look for your light to cycle through a series of colors to confirm it has been reset.
- Using the switch or lighting fixture your Smart Light is powered by, turn it off and back on four times
- Make sure to allow about 1 second for the light to completely come on before shutting it off again each time.
- When you turn the light back on the fourth time, it will reset.